I love this recipe so much, it is crisp, and healthy and very suitable to prepare in the weekend, Here is the Ingredients:
- 1 tofu (around 180-200 g).
- 2 ripe bananas.
- 1 cup Soy milk or mineral water.
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour.
- 1/2 cup minced nuts - I used hazelnuts but any nuts are fine.
- 1/2 tea spoon baking powder.
- 1 table spoon maple or agave syrup.
- Add tofu, bananas and milk into a food processor, mix until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Transfer into a small baking sheet (greased with coconut oil) and bake at 150°C for about 50-60 minutes.
- Serve as it is or with some berry-type fruit.
- You can also make it in the shape of muffins in case you like to have more crust.