Two cups of melted chocolate chips. Use semi sweet or dark chocolate, It's your call. I personally prefer the chocolates that have more than 60% cocoa in them as they contain the least amount of sugars and fat.
A cup and half of your favorite mix of nuts. I like to have hazelnut, almond and cashews. We shall use some for garnish.
- Lay the parchment paper on the tray. Make sure paper is flat and smooth.
- Mix the melted chocolate and the nut in a medium-sized bowl.
- Distribute the mix on the parchment paper.
- You can scatter some ground nuts on the surface.
- Put the stray in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Let the bar stand until cool.
- Cut it into same-size pieces and serve it.
You can gift wrap it and give it to your mothers as a token of gratitude and love.